Keep Energy Post’s audience of influential energy professionals up-to-date with your latest thinking, innovations and events for the energy sector. And when the world searches the web for your topic, see it jump up the rankings thanks to Energy Post’s search weighting.
The Energy Post Platform is for experts, think tanks, associations, press officers, academics, conference producers and informed public with something to add to the energy debate. Topics of particular interest include:
- How electricity will be generated, supplied and paid for between now and 2050
- Source fuels – Renewables, Alternative fuels, Nuclear, Gas, Coal, Oil
- Latest tools to manage the transition – data-management, technology, digitalisation, AI, blockchain, CCS, Carbon pricing schemes
- What to invest in/risk assessment
- Buildings, transport and heating transition
- Energy efficiency
- Greenhouse Gas/CO2 emissions
- Geopolitics of energy
- Technical innovations and new business models
- Analysis of main energy players’ activity
- Energy policy developments
- Consumers – attitudes and behaviour
- Stories from around the globe that make useful case studies for other regions
- Trends – data, research and analysis
Anything that helps our readers understand and navigate the transition is welcome.
Types of content include:
If you have something original to say about the issues facing the sector using solid arguments, science and data to back up your ideas, you can use the platform to connect with readers.
Conferences are a useful format for debate on these topics. Relevant event posts that offer a chance to take part in the debate will reach a receptive audience. You can also publish your speaker slides here.
Reports, outlooks and white papers
Get your reports, outlooks and white papers straight to energy sector influencers and decision-makers. Any format possible including PDF.
Video, podcasts, PowerPoint as well as text and other media files are all ok. Just get in touch once you’ve set up your profile to enquire about how to securely load different media files.
Start by setting up your profile
By taking a few moments to set up a profile using the form below, you will have your own Energy Post “homepage”. A platform for your insights, visible to all our readers and ready to share with your network and the wider world.
Hold the front page!
Some of our best articles come via the platform. Your posts will be seen by the editor and often we will want to feature them on the Energy Post main article feed on the homepage, our weekly newsletter and social media channels alongside Energy Post’s regular expert contributors.
Quick Guide for Authors
View our Quick Guide for Authors for guidance on key aspects of our platform including profiles, file uploads and writing style.