Terms and conditions for posting content
- All content is moderated prior to publication and until further notice, Energy Post takes responsibility for maintaining community standards.
- Copyright – you must ensure you have the relevant rights to distribute all the material (written, graphic and photographic) you submit.
- Transparency – it must be clear who you are to enable readers to judge if you have an interest in the issue/topic you are discussing.
- Unlawful, fraudulent or libellous information is not permitted
- Non-Commercial Use – This method of posting is intended for professionals and organisations to share ideas, opinions and other news of interest to the energy sector. It may not be used to advertise or promote products, services or companies. Please contact Matthew to enquire about commercial posts, banners etc.
- Other rules and recommendations can be found here and here