Here are details of our policy for comments on articles.
- Maximum number of words per comment: 500
- Maximum number of comments per author across website: 10 per day
- Maximum number of comments per author per article: 5
- Maximum number of comments per article: 100 (after that, comments will be stopped)
- No abusive or derogatory language. Avoid words like ‘nonsense’ and other contemptuous qualifications. Please confine yourself to arguments.
- No name calling
- No comments with only links. If you use a link, provide some explanation.
- No off-topic comments.
Comments are put in a moderation queue. We aim to moderate all comments within 1 business day. The Energy Post team reserve the right to approve or disapprove comments for any reason. We are unable to provide feedback on why a comment might not have been approved.