In this Brussels Briefing on Environment for viEUws.eu, correspondent Sonja van Renssen provides an overview of the latest EU environment policy developments.
- ENVI Committee vote on a market stability reserve for the EU ETS on 24 February
- Discussions on ILUC and biofuels, also with an ENVI vote on 24 February
- UN talks: preparations for New York summit on post-2015 Sustainable Development Goals & the Paris climate talks
- First suggestion from the Commission on what will be in the new circular economy package
- Air quality package (NEC directive revision) can go ahead as planned: Commission will not modify it
- Shale gas is climbing back up the agenda – scoreboard due out soon
- Environment Council meeting on 6 March – 2020 strategy review
Brussels Briefing on Environment – All you need to know for February 2015 appeared first on viEUws.